Pages

Wednesday, October 2, 2013

Crow Wreath



Crow Wreath

This is a super easy, inexpensive wreath to make for Halloween.  The materials I used to make it only cost about $10, and I got most of them at The Dollar Store. 

Materials:
  1. A grapevine wreath
  2. Faux black flowers (The Dollar Store)
  3. Black Crows (The Dollar Store)
  4. Metallic paint
  5. Hot glue gun

Tutorial:
  1. Plug in your glue gun to warm in up.
  2. Use metallic paint (I used a silver Martha Stewart Acrylic paint I had on hand.) Paint some of the tips of the flower petals.
  3. Hot glue the flowers to the grapevine wreath where you like them.
     

  4. Place the crows on the wreath as well, and hot glue them on.
  5. I thought at this point I would be done, but I didn’t think it had quite the finished look I was going for.  Therefore, I decided to add on a black and white bow and a couple of spiders.  
  6. Done!!!!!  So, so, so easy!!!!!!!!!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment