Pages

Friday, October 4, 2013

Best Tomato Sauce Out There (In my humble opinion)






Okay, picture this. Long day at work, afterschool activities, collecting the kids from daycare. By dinner you might feel spent, and a good go-to is pasta. I’m not a big fan of cooking, and with my Irish heritage I don’t have any secret family sauce recipes at my fingertips. However, I have discovered a way to make store bought sauce my own

I am shocked to announce that my family and I have found a brand that we love.  It’s equal to, or better, than what you’ll find at your favorite Italian restaurant. Ok, brace yourself: it is the special edition Shop rite brand. Yup, you heard me right. Can you believe it? SHOP RITE BRAND.





My family loves both the Marinara Sauce and the Fra Diavolo.  There are a few other flavors on our “must try” list. The Marinara is a great mix of chunky tomatoes and flavorful sauce.  The Fra Diavolo has a kick without being over the top. Even my three-year old happily cleans her plate! 

Now flavor is one thing, but best of all it’s only $2.99 a jar! Bring it home and try it yourself.  You won’t be disappointed. Mangia!

No comments:

Post a Comment