Pages

Friday, February 28, 2014

Dove's Selfie Project


     My first born is an incredibly sweet, strong-willed, independent, self-assured, confident 3 year old girl.  I watch her in amazement, as she always does what she thinks is right or good, even though it might not be what the other kids around her are doing.  

     I, on the other hand have never had the confidence and strength as she does.  She often sits with me in the bathroom as I am getting ready to go somewhere.  Lately, she has been asking a lot of questions or mimicking things I do like sighing in the mirror at my face.  I knew my behavior had to change, in order  to encourage her to maintain hers.  As I watched this video, it reinforced everything I was thinking.  If you have a daughter, please take a minute to watch.  Ours girls are so so so impressionable.  The strongest female influence in her life is  her Mom.  So Mom!!!  Time To Shape Up!!!  





Click below to view the video!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment