Pages

Monday, January 6, 2014

Another Toy Organinzing Help

     This weekend I forged onward in my battle to get organized.  While at target I found a pretty cool thing!!!  My bathroom usually has bath toys all over it.  The bath tub ledges, on top of the shower door (yeah, you regularly get bopped in the head by a falling one when closing the shower door for a relaxing shower for yourself)and even on the back of the toilet (gross I know).
     Since I am a Pinterest junkie, I have found really creative ideas for organizing a bathroom.  I have to say though, when I found the Munchkin Bath Toy Scoop it just seemed to make the most sense, instead of buying things like pressure rods and baskets to hang against the bathtub wall. 

    It is a nice size and holds a ton of toys.  You can use it as a scoop, to retrieve all the toys from the water.  It also come with an adhesive hook to attach to the bathtub wall.  As it hangs up there all the remaining water drains out.  I highly recommend this product!!!  It's only $13.99 at Target,  see the link below!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment